Our mission at Red Door Wellness is to enhance our clients' well-being by providing our clients with the education, tools, and services to promote wellness.
We offer individual appointments including holistic wellness counseling, physicals, episodic health visits, guided imagery, diet and weight loss, adrenal fatigue diagnosis and support, ear candling, home visits for elderly clients who are unable to come to the office, and massage. Each appointment is designed to fit your needs. We specialize in supporting the body's natural ability to heal and to maintain balance. The overall goal is to assist you in achieving your optimal state of health and well-being.
All of our services are offered at our office on Otter Tail Lake, 7 miles north of Battle Lake, MN and/or 7 miles south of Ottertail, MN off State Hwy 78. Phone and online sessions are also available for holistic wellness.
- Gift certificates for massage with Sean are available for holiday gifts, birthdays, anniversaries, thank you, or thinking of you gifts.
- The Importance of Magnesium for the Human Body on the healthy living page.
- Pure Encapsulations, Orthomolecular, Jigsaw Health, and Herb and Essences supplement lines are available, as well as, LL Magnetics Nascent Iodine, Edible Earth, and Magnesium products. Call or email for information on how to order your own supplements directly from the websites.
At Red Door Wellness, we provide traditional and naturopathic services such as:
- Physicals for men and women
- Well-child visits
- Sports physicals for adolescents
- DOT physicals
- Episodic visits
- Adrenal Fatigue support
- Bio-identical hormone balancing
- And much more »